Interested in becoming a mentor and meet the criteria below? You can find the full details about mentoring with Bondfire here, and submit an application below.
- College / university graduate (or significant work experience)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Can commit a minimum of 1 hour / week
- Openness to sharing your personal experience with others
- Willingness to actively participate in the programme and events
- Have fresh experience with graduating college and manoeuvring your first job or a job change
- Experience working with teens / young adults
- Counselling skills including active listening and a non-judgmental approach
- Are in an industry/career path that is in high demand by our students
If the form below does not load, try signing into your Google account by clicking here or contact us if you have further issues.